The 2017 Rapha Nocturne Copenhagen will take place on a technical and exciting circuit around the Kødbyen area in Vesterbro.
The Rapha Nocturne is more than just a bike race, with a festival around the racing as well as support events and rides. A full barriered race circuit, music, big screens, expo, bars and VIP hospitality area create a spectacular festival around the racing with plenty of entertainment for all the family.
Key spectator areas at Rapha Nocturne Copenhagen:
Main Finish / Expo Area
The focus of the festival attractions will be in the main expo area located inside and outside Øksnehallen with big screens, live DJ, food and drinks and the main Rapha Village.
- Rapha Village providing the Rapha Clubhouse experience and exclusive Rapha Nocturne merchandise.
- Rapha photo booth
- Maserati stand with cars on display
- Vitamin Well camper van sampling latest Vitamin Well products
- Other retail stands including Brompton, Larry v Harry, Trek
- Pick up your free event guide off Politiken
- Main stage and big screen with rider interviews and podium presentations
- Food and drinks stands
- Rider Village – get up close to all the competitors as they warm up ahead of the race.
- Rapha merchandise stand also serving coffee
- Big screen and Rapha Nocturne broadcast truck
- Vitamin Well tent sampling latest Vitamin Well products
- Food from the Lobster Roll truck and main Rapha Nocturne BBQ
- Hansens Milshake bar
- Bar selling beers and wines
Rapha Cycle Club Corner
For the die-hard racing fans. Even if you’re not a member, join us for the day and wear pink and black and we’ll keep the party going well into the night. The RCC corner will be located in Kødbyen next to War Pigs restaurant.